7 Cylinders Studio
Adaptive Alternatives LLC, Stephanie Freeth
African American Cultural & Historical Museum of Washtenaw County
Ann Arbor Area Piano Teachers Guild
Ann Arbor Art Center
Ann Arbor Civic Theatre
Ann Arbor Fiberarts Guild
Ann Arbor Film Festival
Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum
Ann Arbor Musical Theatre Works
Ann Arbor Potters Guild
Ann Arbor Street Art Fair, The Original
Ann Arbor Summer Festival
Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra
Ann Arbor Women Artists
Ann Arbor Young Actors Guild
Arbor Opera Theater
Art Is In Market
The Arts Alliance
Arts in Motion Dance Studio
Bank of Ann Arbor’s Sonic Lunch
Ronald P. Baumanis
Boychoir of Ann Arbor
The Brass Tacks Ensemble
Community Music School of Ann Arbor
Community Television Network (CTN)
Cornerstone Design Inc.
Dickerson Art Gallery
Great Lakes Performing Artist Associates
Great Lakes Theatrical Consulting
Bonnie J. Kay
Kerrytown Concert House
Concordia University Kreft Center for the Arts
Leslie Science & Nature Center
Christina Lirones Design
Gregory F. Mazure
Vickie Peterson Michalak
Michigan & State Theaters
Mr. B’s Joybox Express
Music GO RoundNeutral Zone
Margaret Parker Studio
Randy Parrish Fine Framing & Art Inc.
The Penny Seats Theatre Company
The Phoenix Ensemble
Pure Existence Dance Company
The Scrap Box
Patti F. Smith
State Street District
The Sunday Artisan Market
Third Mind Books
Tobins Lake Sales
Kate Tremel Clay
University of Michigan (U-M)
U-M Arts & Culture
U-M ArtsEngine / a2ru
U-M Duderstadt Center Gallery
U-M Health System Gifts of Art
U-M Museum of Art
U-M Natural History Museum
U-M School of Music, Theatre & Dance
U-M Stamps School of Design, Penny Stamps Distinguished Speaker Series
U-M Stearns Collection of Musical Instruments
University Musical Society (UMS)
Kim Vox & Warren Nelson
Wild Swan Theater
Winter Art Tour
Women’s Caucus for Art – Michigan
Yankee Air Museum
Studio West Gallery
Clinton Arts Center
Michigan Shakespeare Festival
Riverfolk Music and Arts Organization
Laila Kujala Studio
Pittsfield Charter Township
Arts Meets Business
Envisions Design Ltd, Lynne Friman
Linda Kortesoja Klenczar
The News Arts & Antiques
Saline Area Players
Saline Mills Studio
Jill Stefani Wagner
Michelle Regalado Deatrick
River Raisin Ragtime Revue
Shirley Van Benschoten
Huron Valley Woodturners
All Things Artistic Ministries Inc.
Dennis J. Carter
Corner Health Center’s Teen Peer Education Theatre Troupe
DIYpsi Indie Art Fair
Eastern Michigan University Arts Management & Administration Programs
First Fridays Ypsilanti
FLY Children’s Art Center
Mike Gould, Laser Artist
Susan E. McDowell
Riverside Arts Center
Beth J. Steinkellner
Washtenaw Community Concert Band
WEMU – 89.1 FM
Charter Township of Ypsilanti
Membership list last updated 12/1/16.
By becoming a member of The Arts Alliance, you receive:
- The knowledge that you are making a difference for Washtenaw County’s creative community.
- An opportunity to upgrade to an Enhanced Listing for only $100!
- Priority event listing and special member-only promotional/advertising opportunities featured in our bi-weekly newsletter (3,500+ subscribers).
- Listing and link (if provided) on the A3Arts.org website!
- Discounts on advertising in the Annual Arts & Cultural Guide (up to a $400 value!).
- Discounts for ticketed events hosted by The Arts Alliance.
- A standard listing in our Annual Arts & Cultural Guide* (+32,000 distributed).
*Ally members are acknowledged in a listing by level in the Annual Arts & Cultural Guide.
Six Reasons Why You Should Join The Arts Alliance
- We turn to members first for opinions, insights, ideas and opportunities.
- We work to sustain & grow the creative industries in Washtenaw County for you, your business and your family through arts education, public art management, advocacy work and more.
- We market you by giving members priority for inclusion in our bi-weekly Cultural eNewsletter, social media shout outs, listing on our website and in The Annual Arts & Cultural Guide (over 32,000 printed copies).
- When issues arise that impact the creative community, we are there to represent and advocate for you and protect the vibrancy of Washtenaw County.
- Your support helps us get results and build resources for the creative sector, including distributing mini-grants to organizations and funds to artists and creative professionals.
- To promote a creative future and enrich the lives of students, we work to integrate arts and creative education into the preK-12 curriculum and activities.
You can sign up or renew your membership online or over the phone at 734.213.2733. You can also fill out and mail the membership form (with payment) to The Arts Alliance. Your membership with The Arts Alliance is good for one from the date of receipt.
To learn more about The Arts Alliance please see our 2014 Annual Report, highlighting the work for Washtenaw County’s creative sector that members made possible.