Those who are and/or teach: artists, musicians, actors, dancers, performers, authors, curators, architects, crafters, graphic designers, interior designers, industrial designers, fashion designers, fashion, film, interactive leisure software (ie. video games), music, the performing arts, publishing, software designers, television, radio and more.
Those organizations and businesses that are based on individual creativity, skill and talent with the potential to create wealth and jobs through developing intellectual property. Includes advertising, architecture, the art and antiques market, crafts, design, designer fashion, film, interactive leisure software (ie. video games), music, the performing arts, publishing, software, television, radio and more.
ally individual or couple
Individuals and couples who value the significance and impact of art, culture and creativity to our community and support the cause to advocate for and promote the creative industries in Washtenaw County.
ally businesses and organizations
Businesses and organizations who value the significance and impact of art, culture and creativity to our community and support the cause to advocate for and promote the creative industries in Washtenaw County.
As a member, you help to support The Arts Alliance’s work on behalf of the creative sector—facilitating, advocating, communicating, educating and celebrating creative individuals and organizations living, located and doing business in Washtenaw County. Creative individuals, organization and business members also receive a variety of benefits such as:
- The knowledge that you will make an impact on the Washtenaw County’s creative community for the next twelve months! (Memberships are valid for 12 months from the date of receipt.)
- Inclusion in the 2017 Annual Arts & Creative Industries Guide to be published in November 2016 with 32,000 distributed throughout the year including:
- A standard listing that includes your name, location, contact information and a brief description of your work or your organization.
- Advertising discounts on display ads in the 2017 Annual Arts & Creative Industries Guide (up to a $400 value!).
- Enhance your Listing for only $100! Available only to creative individuals, organizations and businesses, an enhanced listing adds your logo to your listing plus you get a onetime placement in The Arts Alliance’s eNewsletter distributed to 3,500+.
- Please note: Your membership must be renewed by September 9, 2016 to be listed in the 2017 Annual Arts & Creative Industries Guide. Click here to see the 2016 Annual Arts & Cultural Guide.
- Priority event listings and special member-only promotional and advertising opportunities featured in the bi-weekly Arts & Cultural eNewsletter (3,500+ subscribers).
- Listing and link on the A3Arts.org website!
- Discount registrations and tickets for The Arts Alliance events.