By becoming an Arts Alliance Member, you receive:
- A standard listing in our Annual Arts & Cultural Guide* (+32,000 distributed).
- An opportunity to upgrade to an Enhanced Listing for only $100!
- Priority event listing and special member-only promotional/advertising opportunities featured in our bi-weekly newsletter (3,400+ subscribers).
- Recognition on our new A3Arts.org website!
- Discounts on advertising in our Annual Arts & Cultural Guide (up to a $400 value!).
- An opportunity to host a Creative Connections series event at your venue.
- Discounts at ticketed Arts Alliance events.
- The knowledge that you are making a difference for Washtenaw County’s creative community.
*Ally members are acknowledged separately in the Annual Arts & Cultural Guide.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join The Arts Alliance
- We turn to members first for opinions, insights, ideas and opportunities.
- We work to sustain & grow the creative sector for you, your business and your family through arts education, public art management, advocacy work and so much more.
- We market you – members get priority for inclusion in our bi-weekly Cultural eNewsletter, social media shout outs, listing on our website and in The Annual Arts & Cultural Guide (over 32,000 printed copies).
- Your support enables us to advocate for arts and cultural access and resources for you and your community. We distribute minigrants to organizations and development funds to artists and arts professionals across six counties and work to integrate arts and culture into schools.
- When issues arise that may impact the creative community we are there to represent you, the creative voice, and the vibrancy of the entire Washtenaw County region.
You can sign up or renew your membership online or over the phone at 734.213.2733. You can also fill out and mail the membership form (with payment) to The Arts Alliance. Your 2015-2016 membership with The Arts Alliance is good through June 30, 2016.
To learn more about The Arts Alliance please see our 2014 Annual Report, highlighting the work for Washtenaw County’s creative sector that members made possible.
Membership list last updated 11/10/15.