Scroll down to see a list of our members.
Become a member of The Arts Alliance and receive:
- The knowledge that you are making a difference for Washtenaw County’s arts and creative industries.
- A listing and website link on The Arts Alliance website.
- Discounts for ticketed events hosted by The Arts Alliance.
- Priority event listing and special member-only promotional/advertising opportunities featured in our bi-monthly arts & creative industries newsletter (4,200+ subscribers).
- The opportunity to be featured on The Arts Alliance’s social media channels.
- Annual Arts & Creative Industries Guide benefits (if renewed before annual publication deadline):
- 32,000 distributed throughout the county to public locations and through the New York Times.
- Discounts on advertising (up to a $400 value!)
- Ally members listing by level of giving.
- Creative individuals, organizations and businesses also receive:
- A standard information listing.
- An opportunity to upgrade to an Enhanced Listing for only $150! Includes a listing with your logo, an image, caption and quote.
Six Reasons Why You Should Join The Arts Alliance
- We turn to members first for opinions, insights, ideas and opportunities.
- We work to sustain & grow the creative sector for you, your business and your family through arts & creative education, public art & design management, advocacy work and so much more.
- We market you – members get priority for inclusion in our bi-monthly Arts & Creative Industries eNewsletter, social media shoutouts, listing on our website and in The Annual Arts & Creative Industries Guide (over 32,000 printed copies distributed throughout Washtenaw County).
- Your support enables us to advocate access to arts and creative industries programs and resources for you and your community.
- We administer minigrants to organizations and development funds to artists and arts professionals across six counties and work to integrate arts and creative education into schools.
- When issues arise that may impact the creative community we are there to represent you, the creative voice, and the vibrancy of the entire Washtenaw County region.
You can sign up or renew your membership online or over the phone at 734.213.2733. You can also fill out and mail the downloadable membership form (with payment) to The Arts Alliance. Your membership with The Arts Alliance is good for 12 months!
To learn more about The Arts Alliance, take a look at our 2016 Review & 2017 Preview, highlighting our work on behalf of Washtenaw County’s arts & creative industries – work that our members made possible.
Creative Individuals & Businesses
We thank these individuals, businesses and organizations for valuing and supporting the cause to promote, invest in and advocate for arts, culture and creativity in Washtenaw County!
Ann Arbor Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
Masco Corporation Foundation
Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation
David & Jill Esau
Cathy Gendron & John Johns
Deb Polich & Russ Collins
Judy Dow & Don Rumelhart
Bob & Marina Whitman
Mike Allemang & Janis Bobrin
Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority
John & Kathleen King
Jane and John Lumm
Kate & Phil Roos
Joseph & Sandra Walls
Ann Arbor SPARK
Shary Brown & Michael Moran
Ward & Mary Gillett
Ruth Ann Jamnick
Ruth Lednicer & Steve Cole
Courtney & Paul McCreadie
Jill McDonough & Greg Merriman
Melissa Milton-Pung & Barney Pung
Marvin G. Parnes
Cliff & Ingrid Sheldon
Greg & Dina Sheldon
Tom & Anne Venner
Ryan & Allison Buck
Natalie & Mike Hensel