Join The Arts Alliance
Arts + Creative Industries = Impact
Members help safeguard the thriving arts and creative industries in Washtenaw County
Members of The Arts Alliance support its mission to champion the arts & creative industries in Washtenaw County, MI—arts and creative individuals, organizations and businesses—to ensure that the greater Ann Arbor region remains a great place to create, live, work, learn, play and visit.
The Arts Alliance is a leader, persuading community leaders and stakeholders of the importance of arts and creativity in Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Manchester, Milan, Saline and Ypsilanti plus 21 townships in the County.
Six Reasons (of many) To Join The Arts Alliance
- We turn to members first for opinions, recommendations, insights, ideas and opportunities.
- We facilitate initiatives, projects and studies that you identify and benefit from: minigrants; Washtenaw County Master Culture Plan; Region 9 Mini grants; Creative Center Assessment; Nonprofit Economic Impact Study; and more.
- We advocate for public policy and public and private investment to help grow and sustain the arts and creative industries in our region.
- We communicate to promote members through our Annual Arts & Creative Industries Guide, social media, bi-weekly eNewsletters and website.
- We educate to advance life-long learning initiatives and the integration of arts and creative education into preK-12 curriculum for the future of the arts and creative industries as well as our communities.
- We celebrate the awards won, the programs applauded, the grants received and the acclaims given to our creative individuals and businesses as well as those who act as ambassadors, advisors, advocates and askers.
Arts & Creative Industry Members
People who self-identify as artists/creatives or who work in the creative industries.
Arts, cultural and heritage organizations and institutions and creative businesses.
Ronald Baumanis Ph.D.
Colby Spencer Cesaro
Envision Designs Ltd.
Marcia Y. Guetschow
Eric & Deb Helber
Gregory F. Mazure
Saline Mills Studio
Beth J. Steinkellner
Individuals or businesses that invest in the work and efforts of The Arts Alliance to advocate for, support and promote the arts and creative industries in Washtenaw County.
Destination Ann Arbor
Masco Corporation Foundation
Ann Arbor Area Community Foundation
David & Jill Esau
Cathy Gendron & John Johns
Jean P. Rowan
Brent Oeschger and Laura Rice-Oeschg
Deb Polich & Russ Collins
Judy Dow & Don Rumelhart
Bob & Marina Whitman
Mike Allemang & Janis Bobrin
Ann Arbor Downtown Development Authority
Martha Darling & Gil Omenn
John & Kathleen King
Jane and John Lumm
Kate & Phil Roos
Ann Arbor SPARK
Shary Brown & Michael Moran
Ward & Mary Gillett
Ruth Ann Jamnick
Ruth Lednicer & Steve Cole
Courtney & Paul McCreadie
Jill McDonough & Greg Merriman
Melissa Milton-Pung & Barney Pung
Marvin G. Parnes
Cliff & Ingrid Sheldon
Greg & Dina Sheldon
Tom & Anne Venner
Joseph & Sandra Walls
Ryan & Allison Buck
Natalie & Mike Hensel
Ann Marie Sastry