Scroll down to see a list of our members.
Become a member of The Arts Alliance and receive:
- The knowledge that you are making a difference for Washtenaw County’s arts and creative industries.
- A listing and website link on The Arts Alliance website.
- Discounts for ticketed events hosted by The Arts Alliance.
- Priority event listing and special member-only promotional/advertising opportunities featured in our bi-monthly arts & creative industries newsletter (3,900+ subscribers).
- The opportunity to be featured on The Arts Alliance’s social media channels.
- Annual Arts & Creative Industries Guide benefits (if renewed before Sept. 20, 2017):
- 32,000 distributed throughout the county to public locations and through the New York Times.
- Discounts on advertising (up to a $400 value!)
- Ally members listing by level of giving.
- Creative individuals, organizations and businesses also receive:
- A standard information listing.
- An opportunity to upgrade to an Enhanced Listing for only $150! Includes a listing with your logo, an image, caption and quote.
Six Reasons Why You Should Join The Arts Alliance
- We turn to members first for opinions, insights, ideas and opportunities.
- We work to sustain & grow the creative sector for you, your business and your family through arts & creative education, public art & design management, advocacy work and so much more.
- We market you – members get priority for inclusion in our bi-monthly Arts & Creative Industries eNewsletter, social media shoutouts, listing on our website and in The Annual Arts & Creative Industries Guide (over 32,000 printed copies distributed throughout Washtenaw County).
- Your support enables us to advocate access to arts and creative industries programs and resources for you and your community.
- We administer minigrants to organizations and development funds to artists and arts professionals across six counties and work to integrate arts and creative education into schools.
- When issues arise that may impact the creative community we are there to represent you, the creative voice, and the vibrancy of the entire Washtenaw County region.
You can sign up or renew your membership online or over the phone at 734.213.2733. You can also fill out and mail the downloadable membership form (with payment) to The Arts Alliance. Your membership with The Arts Alliance is good for 12 months!
To learn more about The Arts Alliance, take a look at our 2016 Review & 2017 Preview, highlighting our work on behalf of Washtenaw County’s arts & creative industries – work that our members made possible.
Membership list last updated 07.01.17.